THE WEDDING OF ASHLEY & TRAVIS
June 27, 2015
The Wyndham Grand Hotel's wedding of the year! Ashley and Travis shared a momentous day with friends and family in Pittsburgh, this June. Skysight Photography previously spent time with the happy couple for their engagement shoot last October. We were so excited to finally see the wedding day come to life. Here are collages of the various special moments that made up their big day. Enjoy!
Here is a flashback to their engagement session!
The rehearsal dinner was served on the rooftop of the Six Penn Kitchen. Across the river, the Pittsburgh Pirates were playing at PNC Park.
The big day began with breakfast and a mimosa bar for the bridal party in the Wyndham Grand Hotel's Sky Lounge, which overlooks the Point.
Hair and makeup were done conveniently at the hotel thanks to Verve 360 Salon.
What is a wedding without its bling? The wedding rings and the bridal party jewelry came from Henne Jewelers. The beautiful floral arrangements were made by Allison McGeary Florist, Inc.
Gifts and letters were exchanged before Ashley got into her dress. However, she already had makeup on and the letter from Travis had to be passed around and read out loud by the bridal party so that she didn't cry too much to smear her mascara.
Details are essential to the style of every wedding. Even the invitations matched the silver glimmer of the wedding thanks to Hello Beautiful Designs.
The bride was finally dressed from head to toe; it was a truly magical sight. Ashley found her beautiful gown at Exquisite Bride.
Travis and his groomsmen were dressed in their tuxes from Jack’s Tuxedo.
After the bride, groom, and their entourage were dressed and ready, it was time to see the parents.
It was so touching to see how close both the families were and how special this day meant to all of them.
Right before heading down for the ceremony, Ashley and Travis got to spend a couple moments together. Even though they were separated by a wall, their connection was radiant.
Due to the constant rain (which is good luck on a wedding day!) the ceremony had to be held inside the Wyndham instead of the Fort Pitt Block House at the Pittsburgh Point.
Ashley and her father arrive at the front of the hotel in an elegant horse and carriage provided by Caustelot Farms.
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brown!
An extra special part of Ashley and Travis's day was sharing it with their son, Tavin. His favorite part of the day was riding the horse and carriage.
Come rain or shine, this couple and their party rocked any venue presented to them. We had an awesome time shooting at the Convention Center and the Clemente Bridge. The party bus, provided by Regency Transportation, brought us to each location swiftly, comfortably, and of course- in style.
Back at the hotel the cocktail hour had ensued. The bars were designed by All Occasions Party Rental with the bride and groom's names and their engagement pictures that were taken by yours truly.
During the cocktail hour Jason Kendall Productions performed live music to entertain the guests.
The Wyndham did an exquisite job with the ballroom and cocktail room. Every detail sparkled, from the Mastro Ice sculpture to the silver linens from Mosaic, Inc.
Announcing for the first time, Mr. & Mrs. Brown!
They entered the room and owned the dance floor with their first dance, thanks to lessons from Arthur Murray Dance Studio.
The fabulous bedazzled cake was made by the talented bakers at Bethel Bakery.
Their wedding memories will be easily captured for every guest thanks to their fun photo booth.
Time for the guests, bride, and groom to break out their dance moves.
Ashley and Travis unveiled their last surprise of the night to their guests. They pulled back the curtains to a grand dessert room with an unimaginable assortment of treats, cookies, and a candy bar provided by Pittsburgh Candy Buffet.
Back to the dance floor for the always entertaining garter toss and more dancing!
The DJ from Wenning Entertainment kept the party dancing and singing all night long.
All Occasions Party Rental provided the elegant white furniture for the dessert room, as well as in the cocktail room earlier.
As the night started to wind down, we stole the newlyweds away to capture a couple private moments.
Congratulations to Ashley and Travis Brown! We wish you a healthy and happy marriage for the rest of your life. It was a pleasure capturing your special day.
~Autumn & Bill~
Thanks to Encore Event Technologies for providing amazing lighting for the wedding.
The very talented Trillium Wedding Films captured the Brown's day on film. Follow the link to watch their momentous day come together. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trillium-Wedding-Films/299454743572359
January (4) February (4) (8) March (8) (4) April (4) (2) May (2) (1) June (1) (2) July (2) (1) August (1) (3) September (3) (6) October (6) November (3) December (3)
(1) January (1) (1) February (1) (2) March (2) (2) April (2) (2) May (2) (3) June (3) (3) July (3) (6) August (6) (4) September (4) (2) October (2) (2) November (2) (2) December (2)
(4) January (4) February (1) March (1) April (1) May (1) (5) June (5) (2) July (2) (1) August (1) (2) September (2) (2) October (2) November December
(2) January (2) (1) February (1) (2) March (2) (1) April (1) (3) May (3) June (4) July (4) (2) August (2) (2) September (2) (2) October (2) (1) November (1) (4) December (4)
(3) January (3) (4) February (4) March (2) April (2) (1) May (1) June July August (2) September (2) October (4) November (4) December
(1) January (1) February (1) March (1) (1) April (1) May (4) June (4) (2) July (2) (4) August (4) (2) September (2) October November December
(2) January (2) (2) February (2) (1) March (1) April (1) May (1) (2) June (2) July August September (1) October (1) (1) November (1) (2) December (2)
(1) January (1) February (2) March (2) April May (4) June (4) (4) July (4) (1) August (1) (5) September (5) October November (4) December (4)
(1) January (1) (1) February (1) (1) March (1) (4) April (4) (2) May (2) June (5) July (5) (2) August (2) (2) September (2) (2) October (2) November December
(7) January (7) (1) February (1) (1) March (1) April May June July August September October November December