Autumn's exclusive fall set sessions
*Only 8 slots available*
Oct 18th & Oct 21st
- SESSION DETAILS
- We will have TWO dates of sessions this year! Oct 18 and 21st
- If you can not get a session on these two dates, please inquire about booking a full session on another available date in late October. We will not have the same full set described below, but still provide some furniture pieces for private sessions.
- Session times will be in the afternoon. As much as I would love to have sessions available in the evening to accommodate work/school schedules, the sun setting early does not allow for that so we must work around the earth's rotation! (great excuse to take a half day from work!)
- Please arrive to your session on time & dressed in your outfit for the session (sorry no time for outfit changes)
- We will do our best to reschedule in the case of bad weather, likely to the weekend following your session (22nd-23rd) but we will not know exactly until the week of based on the forecast for your appt day and the rain dates. (will try not to reschedule the rain date on another day with possibility to rain). So although I know this makes it hard to plan for, just keep in mind we'll do everything possible to make sure your session still happens before the leaves all fall!
- These will not be the length of a typical one hour session, but we will still be able to get a lot of fantastic images in this session. I prefer not to host "mini sessions" (a current common trend in the industry, which are a quick 15 minute session with one backdrop typically and less than 10 proofs). I want to allow for all the time needed to capture special images of your family, especially when we need that extra time for small children. However it needs to be shorter than a full regular session so that I can fit in several families per day. You will likely have anywhere from 24-30 proofs from this session.
- SET & COLOR SCHEME
- In the past we've done some amazing antique sofas for our fall sets. Two years ago, we had a living room setup with a coffee table and flower arrangement, then last year we had the chandelier hanging from a tree. This year I've decided to do three small sets, but keep them each a little smaller and classic for variety from the past prop-heavy sets. They will be color coordinated, so the entire session will flow nicely in an album or a collage on your wall. We will have several Victorian chairs and a chaise lounge. The three sets will follow the color scheme of cream, tan, gold, maroon. I think it will be a welcome change from the years past!
- $ PACKAGE OPTIONS
- I am excited to offer a few options for packages this year! Just let us know the day of your session which you'd like to purchase.
- Basic package $425 -includes session fee with ten digital files, and a copyright release to print.
- Deluxe package $550 - includes session fee, 24-page 5x5 album of your session, and ten digital files, and a copyright release to print.
- Exclusive package $750 - session fee, 24-page 5x5 album of your session, 16x24 canvas, and all of the digital photos from your session, and a copyright release to print.
- PAYMENT & SCHEDULING:
- Please call to reserve your time slot (724.889.3326) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can pay in full at the time of your session, or if you prefer, we welcome you to do 50% payment the day of your session with remainder due at pickup.
- Due to the fast paced nature of this type of day, we can only do one family per time slot. Cousins can be photographed together, however each family will be responsible for their own session fee if children are also photographed alone (ie: two time slots may be required, inquire if this is questionable). If you want to do an extended family photo with several families in one large group as well as individual family shots, you also may be required to book two time slots.
- If both dates are bad weather we will do our best to reschedule you during the fall leaves timeframe. However, the leaves change quickly so the window of time is short, and we sadly can't control the weather (I'm still working on that invention!)
- Cash or check is always appreciated for outdoor exclusive session days since our turnover between appointments is quick... We will not be taking credit cards at the outdoor location, but if you prefer to use credit please call the studio a day before your session to pay by phone.
- We are not requiring that you pay a deposit to hold your time slot. However, please understand that we will be turning away others for this amazing session day due to getting fully booked, as well as have a waiting list. If you can not make it to your session, PLEASE inform us as far in advance as possible, or transfer your session time to another family member who will utilize your slot. Any cancellations less than 24 hrs, or no show's, will be subject to a fee of $100 applied to your next SkySight Photography session.
- LOCATION AND CLOTHING:
- The location will be sent to you closer to the shoot date, based on my assessment of the leaves. I will visit two potential locations the week before the shoot to determine which has more color. Most likely this year, our location will be in the Greensburg area near our studio, with backup location in Jeannette.
- Need some clothing ideas? check out our outdoor portrait gallery of past clients and my fall pinterest page!
Here's a few photos for your inspiration!
Keep in mind this year will be a new set! (see above for description of colors)